Sunday, February 13, 2011

Calling All Style Stalkers! Upcoming Mercedes-Benz Fashion Shows Filled With Top Name & Fresh New Designers! Oww!

I feel strange. My Fashion senses are tingling divas and divos...and a couture mutation is happening!...Wait I think I know this feeling...state of the art runway, the world’s most creative designers in one haus, exotic models, Press and Paparazzi. Yes its true my chic darlings, Mercedes-Benz fashion week haus is going to be packed with designers, Fresh faces and legends along with their gorgeous garments WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE! According to Mercedes-Benz fashion week.com the following designers will be showcasing their pieces; Calvin Klein's Men Collection will be shown ( Live Stream as well) on Feb.13, 2011 at 2:15pm, Tommy Hilfiger's Collection will be shown on Feb 13at 8:30pm, Donna Karen New York Collection will be shown on Feb 14 at 2:3--3:30pm, Betsy Johnson's Collection will be shown at 7pm, Badgley Mischka Collection will be shown (Live Stream as well) on Feb 15 at 10am. Furthermore Ralph Lauren Collection will be shown on Feb 17 11am. Fresh face designers include Mill by Michelle Smith on Feb 16 at 3:30pm, Narciso Rodriguez Collection will be show on Feb 15 at 9pm and also Ralph Rucci Collection will be shown on Feb 14 at 6:30--7:30-pm. You know what that means NYC fashion lovers; try to snag a seat if you can! and for all those people who can make it to these shows Mercedes-Benz fashion week.com will have photos, video and more showcases than the one I have listed (P.S if you're interested in fashion design you should really look to theses fashion designers and their pieces for inspiration, trust me I do it all the time and it works like a charm!) Also I just want to point out that most of us Style stalkers pay most of our attention to the more established fashion designers, let’s start to notice these up incoming designers, most of them are college bound and have been mentored by the best of the best. Give them the encouragement to succeed because I would like the same thing when I reach to that status in my career!

No comments:

Post a Comment