Monday, April 4, 2011

Bon Voyage Fall 2011 Fashion Week!


As we say Farwell to the fall 2011 Season collections at Mercedes Benz fashion week, let us first look at the fond memories of the stunning shows. My favorites have to be L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani, Betsey Johnson, and Monique Lhuillier. I loved the way the designers used the lights and sound to create the illusion of the runway they envisioned. I love the hair and make-up on the models, the choice of models, and lastly the creativity of the pieces. They were unlike anything I have ever witnessed.  “This was an outstanding season,” Senior Vice President and Managing Director of IMG Fashion Worldwide, Peter Levy States in the article. The 85 show season was said to have ended with the wonderful Gwen Stefani. It comprised of 16 new designers that got to show their pieces.  The finale day was partnered with a fabulous perk.  The pre-launch of Fashion World Live, which is a fun and exciting platform for fashion cravers like you and I to integrate fashion labels within the social media online.Beautiful season indeed Bazzarly Voguers,  I know what I'll be using for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment