Thursday, September 6, 2012

Don't Forget Your Undies! This FNO!!

Of course, as most people in my life should know, i'm a New Yorker wanna-be ( & a really good I might add) But it's just yet another thing they can do that I CANT go see that I cant at the Calvin Klein NYC, Dwayne Wade!! & just because he wont be modeling off his signiture undies... And nothing else doesnt mean it will not be meaningful.. He will be at the infamous undies store on 654 Madison Avenue signing copies of his new memoir. " A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger Than Basketball" Although I feel like my struggling life story so far is a better memoir idea, it's still a fab opportunity to meet the handsome B-baller! Damn, im really wondering what Calvin Klein DC will be doing, cant really top Dwayne Wade though! I mean you should see me right now... Looking over,at the CK here just shaking my head.
Other important folks to take some snapshots with: The Creative Directors of CK Francisco Cost and Halo Zuccheli and Vogue's Virginia Smith! Well, if I were there shoot Id be in attendance, but since I can't you mine grabbing Dwayne Wade undies for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment